Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine

Good morning peps. Just a light hearted thought for today. Yesterday I was blessed with being able to spend some time with my nieces. They were having a picnic lunch watching Cinderella II.
When is the last time you watched an animated movie with children? When is the last time you listened to children laugh? You know it is kind of contagious. They say that laughter is good for the soul, it does a heart good, it is like a good medicine. In the state of our world today, who doesn't need some laughter, something to lift up there soul. As I sat there and listened to the girls giggle, I could not help but start to smile, and before I knew it, I was laughing right along with them. It was a truly good day - I felt my heart smiling. If you have the ability - watch an animated movie with some little ones - and I dare you NOT to smile and laugh with them. I don't think it can be done. Just something to think about.

No comments: