Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sealed with God's Spirit

I am so thankful for great devotionals that put me in my place and remind me of my place in Christ.

I had one today that really hit me between the eyes. I want to share it, because I am sure that I am not the only person that needs this right now.

You are sealed with God's Spirit
Ephesians 1:13 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your slavation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise."

My Prayer for Today: Lord, I am so thankful that You have sealed and guaranteed me! Forgive me for those times when I speak badly of myself, judge and condemn myself, or put myself down in front of others. I should be proud or and thanful for who I am, because the blood of Jesus has cleansed and redeemed me. You were so convinced that I was free of defects that You sealed me with Your Spirit, giving me Your ultimate seal of approval. Help me appreciate that great work You have done inside me! Thank you for guaranteeing, overseeing, and assuring me that no force on earth and no demonic powers can stop me from arriving at my ultimate heavenly destination. I pray this in Jesus' name!

My confession for Today: I confess that I am "sealed" with the Holy Spirit. My contents are intact and in order. I am approved, endorsed, recognized, affirmed, sanctified, and notarized by the Spirit of God. Because God has "sealed" me, it is guaranteed that I am going to make it to my final destination. When demons see the seal of God on me, they know they are not to mess around with me! I am a special package, to be treated with special care. Angels watch over me, and guard my safe passage from one place to the next. Evil forces may attempt to mess with me, but the seal of God guarantees that I'll arrive safely and complete! I declare this by faith in Jesus' name!

365 Days of Power by Rick Renner - Harrison House Publications

****************************************
This is probably one of the greatest devotionals that I have ever used, and I have used a lot. - LOL Today I needed this confession!!!! I am excited for what God is going to show me, and do through me, as I journey towards my final destination with Him. Like I said, I'm sure that I am not the only one that needs this today - so please apply it to your life if necessary.

Walking with the King, Sandy

No comments: