Friday, July 23, 2010

Greater Is He that is in Me -

As I sit and think about Who God is, I am in awe.

This is the One that could create the world in 6 days - could destroy it with a 'rainstorm' - made dreams come true for so many (Abrahm and Sarai, Zechariah and Elizabeth) and so many more, and yet in His infinite Power - He is concerned about me.

I was talking with a friend tonight on the phone for quite a while about all that is going on in life, and all I could think about was, and He loves me!

MY GOD LOVES ME!! His love isn't based on anything I could do, say, sacrifice, or pay for. It is based solely on who HE is, it isn't even about me. When you think about that - all I can say is WHOA!!! How can I not be moved with that fact? He loves me, so much, that He wants to take up residence in me - to help me to be a better person.

As my friend and I were talking, it once again turned to how God is so much more patient with the world than I could ever be - because it would have been over along time ago - I would have said enough is enough, as I look at all that is going on in the world today. But then I am reminded, that there are many who don't have the benefit of having His Presence guiding them, in their everyday activities.

So I am again moved with the idea that HE LOVES ME!, and wants to take up residence in me. So tonight I am blessed to be able to say - Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.

Just a few thoughts
As I walk with the King,
Sandy

No comments: