Saturday, July 10, 2010

No Internet Access

It amazes me how "tied" I have found myself to my computer. It frustrates me a lot, when I am unable to be around, to check my e-mails, facebook, etc. I am realizing that for not being very "technology minded" I sure am "technology dependent". LOL

On Saturday night, as I sat down to write my blog, the Internet was down, in the area where I was staying. Thankfully I was able to get on-line with my cell phone and at least make a posting that I could come back and "edit" tonight. But on my cell phone, it is very limited also.

As I sat there on Saturday night, I put that frustration in perspective. I am so so thankful that God is always available - He never times out, He never crashes, He never boots us off - but He is always there. I don't need a password, or some special program - I don't have to have any special training, because His way is so simple:

Revelation 3:20 (Amplified Bible)
Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.

Lord, I thank You for always being there - and the simplicity of Your plan of salvation. Help me to always remember where my focus belongs - on You, and not the computer.

Just a few thoughts,
As I walk with the King,
Sandy

No comments: