Thursday, July 1, 2010

A blog a Day - I Must be crazy

I have had several people tell me that I need to blog more often, and now I have been challenged to write a blog, every day, for the month of July. I really had to think about whether or not, I wanted to commit to doing this, but finally decided to do it.

I'm not really sure what road these blogs will take, but I will do my absolute best to write some type of blog everyday. Now, this will all have to be contingent on my having internet access, but I will do my best to live up to this commitment. Those of you who read my blog, if you can think of something you want me to blog about, feel free to shoot me an e-mail and I will do my best to accommodate those requests.

My prayer during this time is Psalm 19:14 "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, My (firm and impenetrable) Rock and my Redeemer." My prayer during this coming month is that my blog would be pleasing to my God, and might offer some encouragement to those of you who read it.

I must be crazy to do this, but I do have to admit, I am kind of excited to be undertaking this. So walk with me during this time, as we see where this leads.

Walking with the King, Sandy

No comments: