Thursday, July 15, 2010

Signed up for Camera classes - I'm so excited!

Okay, let's try this one again. I had it all finished, and then something happened, and poof it was gone. lol

I decided that since I was stepping out in faith, and planning a couple of major trips for the next couple years - (I'm doing my part - God just has to do His ) I wanted to get a new camera. So I went and invested in a new Camera. It is a Nikon 5000 - and just an awesome camera. BUT I need to learn how to do all the bells and whistles, and so I went ahead and signed up for a couple of classes - because the videos just weren't teaching me very much, and the manual isn't a very entertaining read. So I am having fun trying to figure it all out, so that I can get some awesome pictures on my trips. I find that this is taking up a lot of my "thought" process' as I get excited for this.

In writing this, I am reminded at times when my relationship with Christ was "new" and exciting - and how I was doing all that I could to learn about my God. But like most things in life, the 'newness' starts to fade and slows our interest down. I am happy that I am at a "new" place right now and life is exciting as I learn to truly trust God for every breathe that I take and His ultimate provision for my life. May I never take Him or His 'awesomeness' for granted. Just like my camera, as I allow Him to overtake my thought process - I am excited for the things that He is showing me, and is going to be showing me.

Just a few thoughts,
As I walk with the King,
Sandy

Just a few

No comments: